2023/2024 School Year Tuition and Fees
1. Tuition rates are all inclusive covering the cost of tuition, textbooks and field trips.
2. Sports teams and some elective classes have additional fees associated with them and will be added directly to your account during the school year.
General Tuition Rates:
|1st Child||All Children After The First Child|
|3’s MWF – Half Day / Full Day||$3800 / $4800||No discount for MWF|
|3’s M-F Half Day / Full Day||$ 4800 / $5800||$ 4800 / $5600|
|JK M-F Half Day / Full Day||$ 5800 / $6900||$5800 / $6700|
|K – 4th Grades||$ 7900||$ 7700|
|5th – 6th Grades||$ 8300||$ 8100|
|6th – 8th Grades||$ 8600||$ 8400|
|9th – 12th Grades||$ 8900||$ 8700|
- Application Fee – $95 per student (non-refundable)
- Enrollment Fee – $300 per new student (non-refundable)
- Technology Fee – $50 (non-refundable)
- Withdrawal Fee – 50% of annual tuition in addition to any previously paid tuition
- Late Fee – $35
Grove offers before and after school services in our FalconCare program. These charges are billed directly to the family’s account.
Click here for FalconCare rates and information.
Grove offers need-based tuition assistance to families based on factors including family income, number of children enrolled, and other extenuating financial circumstances.
Grove offers four different payment methods to accommodate the varying budget needs of our school families. Tuition may be paid in one annual payment (July), two semester payments (July and January) four quarterly payments (Jul-Oct-Jan-Apr) or divided into ten equal payments throughout the year (July – April).