Grove Christian School is an equal opportunity employer. We seek candidates who are professionally qualified, enjoy a vibrant relationship with the Lord, and are called to the ministry that is Christian education. Applicants must be in agreement with the school’s Statement of Faith.
OPEN POSITIONS FOR 2020/21 SCHOOL YEAR:
We are seeking individuals who love the Lord and enjoy interacting with children. Substitutes may serve occasionally or, at times, for a week or two as a long-term substitute teacher. They enjoy the benefits of being involved in kingdom building with our students while having more flexibility than a full-time job affords. More than just a babysitter, our substitutes actively engage students as they substitute teach for the absent classroom teacher.
Interested individuals should complete our Substitute Application.
We are not currently hiring for teaching positions, but we will accept applications in case a future need arises.
All teacher candidates must possess the following:
- An authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and a calling to teach.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree, education majors preferred.
- Be proficient in technology
- Have prior teaching experience
- Teacher candidates with certification and/or coaching experience will be considered a plus
All applicants should send resumes and applications to Dr. Bruce Hunter, Academic Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org