Grove Christian School is an equal opportunity employer. We seek candidates who are professionally qualified, enjoy a vibrant relationship with the Lord, and are called to the ministry that is Christian education. Applicants must be in agreement with the school’s Statement of Faith.
OPEN POSITIONS FOR 2021/22 SCHOOL YEAR:
We are currently accepting applications for all teaching levels, preschool – high school, with the greatest need in elementary.
All candidates must possess the following:
- An authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and a calling to teach.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree, education majors preferred.
- Be proficient in technology
- Have prior teaching experience
- Teacher candidates with certification and/or coaching experience will be considered a plus
OPEN POSITIONS FOR 2020/21 SCHOOL YEAR:
Substitutes may serve occasionally or, at times, for a week or two as a long-term substitute teacher. They enjoy the benefits of being involved in kingdom building with our students while having more flexibility than a full-time job affords. More than just a babysitter, our substitutes actively engage students as they substitute teach for the absent classroom teacher.
All applicants should send resumes and applications to Amy Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org