Grove offers before and aftercare services for students. Services include both monthly plans as well as daily drop in services.
FalconCare Mornings – Drop off as early as 7:00 a.m.
FalconCare After School – Stay until 5:00 or 6:00
Important Information about FalconCare :
- FalconCare services are not covered in annual tuition rates. Charges will be posted to family accounts the first day of the month for monthly charges. Only families in good financial standing are eligible to participate.
- FalconCare services are available during school days only. The program is not available during school holidays, scheduled half days, or school days that are cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Parents/guardians are required to sign students in or out when dropping off or picking up students.
- FalconCare programs will be run by GCS staff.
- A 10% discount on monthly rate plans will be offered to families with more than one child enrolled in the morning or after school FalconCare program.
- For information about three-day or four-day monthly rate plans, contact the business office.
A FalconCare contract must be signed before a child can participate in the program.